Sunday, April 28, 2013

Eight-Word Reviews: Part Deux

If you name a movie on my Facebook page, and if I've seen it, I'll eight-word review it. Twitter too. Warning: I'm honest.

Justified: Season 3 (FX, 2012)

Kentucky: "We're either really smart or really dumb."

Person of Interest: Season 1 (CBS, 2011-2012)

= (Minority Report + Charlie's) x (Christopher Nolan brothers - Chris) + "Abrams"

Doctor Who: Season 1 (and so far half of Season 2) (BBC, 2005-2006)

My first Doctors. BBC, Netflix, where have you been??

A Clockwork Orange (1971, requested by Mike H.)

Kubrick does DARK humour. McDowell was young once!?

John Dies at the End
(2012)

Bought the blu-ray for $26.99. Worth every penny.

Gangster Squad (2013)

Recommend only if you really love Dick........................................Tracy.

Chinatown (1974)

Noir squared. Yeah I'm a geek, so what?.

Magic City: Season 1 (Starz, 2012)

Corruption boobs. Murder boobs. Sinatra boobs. & Danny Huston.

Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters? (2013)

I have not seen HAG: WH? and probably won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment